Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Digital Portfolios and Learning

I wrote about Adam and his portfolio in a blog that no longer exists. I wanted to share that post with Emily to support her development of a portfolio. This post will try to fill the gap.


Book 2 by ~JustAskshorte on deviantART

Adam comments:
So this is my second book. The idea was to put myself in a situation I was relatively uncomfortable in and allow myself to expand my photo ideas. The final process was finding random strangers on the street, give them my camera, and have them direct me into a pose..this is what I came up with; it reminds me of photos someone used to take of me.

1 comment:

SC Spaeth said...

Lisa McKay, BC Magazine's Executive Editor, summarizes the value of deviantART's opportunities for artists:

deviantART would appear to be a wonderful resource for any artist who is looking for some feedback from fellow artists, a sense of community, and an inexpensive way to sell prints. A major value of the internet certainly lies in making such communities available to a far-flung group of people who might otherwise be toiling away in isolation, uncertain of whether or not they would ever have the opportunity to share their work with a wider audience.
deviantART Review