Monday, May 10, 2010

High School Students Reach Across Globe Through Technology

  • DJ submitted this request to alert people about our collaboration with Maris Stella High School. He received some authentic feedback from the Editor of this About.com section. This use of network tools illustrates students' developing understanding of networking to achieve goals.

    tags: ChBL, ITeam, mlti, assessment, tech

    • High School Students Reach Across Globe Through Technology

      From Douglas Smith,

    • Our mission has been to communicate and collaborate with students from Singapore about real world issues of information, communication and technology skills faced in schools today.
    • How I Got Involved With My Cause:

      I've always had a passion for technology and when a few friends and I got involved in the school's 1-1 laptop program, we were able to come up with solutions to problems that the school faced.


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
Note that the annotations that I added to highlights from DJ's entry are not included in this blog posting. You can see my comments in the annotated version linked above.

No comments: